Monday 6 December 2010

Bead puzzles

Do you like jigsaw puzzles? I once stumble upon JigZone where you can have fun with virtual jigsaw puzzles, either choose one from their extensive gallery or make your own by uploading a small pic. I've made a handful of puzzles myself. Four out of five have bead motifs. As you can see below.

Click on the puzzle of your choice and you'll be redirected to it over at the JigZone website. There you can choose the number and shape of the pieces by clicking 'Change cut'. I chose not to embed them as I did with my Aquilegia puzzle as it's hard to fit it into the blog and it can make the blog slow to load.

Click to Mix and Solve

Click to Mix and Solve

Click to Mix and Solve

Click to Mix and Solve


Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...