Monday 5 April 2010

Faux nubuck wrap bracelet



Just wanted to add a pic of my latest piece of jewellery, a wrap bracelet I've made from a very nice leather imitation. It's sturdy as leather, which it's said to be an imitation of according to the manufacturer Prym, but the surface is soft as suede. I guess I could be called imitation nubuck.

The bracelet wraps three times around the wrist and is finished with a simple silverplated toggle clasp, the strap is crimped with special cord crimps. In totally it takes just a few minutes to make so this is really an instant gratification project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...