Thursday 25 November 2010

Destashing -- again!

I thought I'd just write a quick note before I have to get off the computer. I reorganized my bead stash and in the process I culled a handful of beads, findings, chain etc, which I've now added to my destash blog. Thought maybe I could sell some and get a few extra -- and well-needed -- bucks to buy myself a christmas present. What sort of present? Why, beads and jewelry-making mags/books of cause!

Just e-mail me if there's anything you're interested in buying. Materials range from plastic to czech glass, tibet silver to rose quartz. All pics, prices and descriptions can be found here.

Note: I can only accept payment to my bank account, hence it's probably just of interest to my Swedish readers and visitors here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...