Monday 4 July 2011

Just wanted to say...

As I've taken a summer break from my other blog, I won't be doing any regular bead blog recaps, but if you want some tips on current contests/competitions and challenges, I've recently written two posts on the subject. Most of them are American or British or have contest/challenge info written in English -- and are open  internationally. You can find the posts here:

Contests and competition (new plus summary of older still current contests)

Challenges (weekly, monthly etc)

If you know of any more bead/jewellery challenges or contests -- ideally those open to Swedes as they are the target group for the blog -- I'd love to know. Just write a comment or e-mail me any tips you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...