Saturday 24 December 2011

Season's greetings

christmas


It's Christmas eve. Green as predicted as the snow washed away. I'm listening to christmas music, eating chocolate and eagerly awaiting the christmas ham (one of the few things I actually eat on the julbord). I thought I'd take a minute to wish you all a very merry christmas. And thank you so much, all of you who read, follow and/or comment on this little blog of mine. I really appreciate it even if I'm not always good at letting you know how much it means to me.

I hope you're having a lovely and peaceful holiday, enjoying the spirit of the season. Relax, remember to savour the good things -- the little things that can make the season magical and merry -- and drive carefully.



God jul!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...